Saturday, June 20, 2009

RECAP

So to recap on the Vinyl Junkies Skull Vikings, I have all that have been released, with the exception of #20. I really like that they are continuing their relationship with Blobpus, and coming out with some great colorways.
As there is very little information on the web (virtually none), about Vinyl Junkies, and the Vikings, this has been one of my reasons to continue this blog, as I believe I am the only source of compiled information about these figures, with pictures, release dates, & run numbers (if any). I feel this is a great looking sculpt, and the more info given, the easier it will be to acquire.

If you have any info on the Vikings that I do not have on here, feel free to leave a comment, or if you are a member of SkullBrain, PM me.
Thanks.........
Frank AKA Tinman59

No comments: